LAUNCHING NOVEMBER 2021
What is Connections Ministry?
- Periodic Communication from your group leader (a.k.a. Connector) that is designed to care and share with you as an individual.
- Individual communication (no longer in a group text).
- A connection point for you to share a prayer need in a personal way.
- Same-gender communication. (Men - Men, Women - Women).
How are Connection groups formed?
- Our Pastoral Team (Pastors Jeremy, Seth, and Lindsey) have placed you along with others with common ages, likes, interests, etc. with a Connector that shares similar life demographics.
- Group sizes are flexible, but no more than 7.
What do I need to do?
- Nothing in particular... just respond to your Connector and let them know you're out there and how things are going with you.
How often will my Connector reach out?
- About 3 times a month through personal communication.
This could be
- phone call
- private message (text, e-mail, FB Messenger, etc.)
- an invitation to have "company" (a personal visit).
- Please advise your Connector if you prefer a certain method of communication, or if you dislike another. (I.e. I'd rather e-mail than text)
How do I get enrolled?
- If you've been attending New Life for over a month, you're included! No action is necessary on your part.
What do I need to do if I have problems or questions?
- e-mail us. We're happy to listen, and make changes if necessary. This ministry is designed with you in mind. We want to make this as personal and special as you are. We value your involvement and your preferences.
I'm interested in becoming a Connector Leader. What's the next step?
- Reach out to Pastor Ted. He will work with you on becoming a Connector.